This one-hour course will examine and walk through the keys to effective governance and dealing with a board of directors. Special focus will be given to the role of the financial professional in analyzing the effectiveness of various boards, and how establishing critical success factors can lead to more effective governance.
CPAs, industry accounting and finance staff, C-level corporate officers.
* Identify and analyze a company’s Product Concept
* Recognize Mission versus Strategic versus Operational roles
* Analyze and understand the various planning horizons
* Identify key critical success factors in an organization
* Identify corporate Board Criteria