Review of the major employment laws governing the workplace, when they are triggered, and key compliance aspects under each law. This presentation is designed to give viewers enough information to issue spot when matters arise in the workplace.
Business owners, business advisors, HR professionals, and insurance brokers
- Title VII
- Americans With Disabilities Act
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Equal Pay Act
- National Labor Relations Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Understand key aspects of the major federal employment laws to mitigate risk in the workplace
- Have sufficient information to identify risk in the workplace
- Know when to escalate an issue to human resources or legal counsel
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or email@example.com if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.