The world has changed, but has your finance department changed with it? Being technically competent is no longer enough; you have to be able to connect with people throughout your organization. This course is designed to build on what you are already doing right and to add specific steps you can implement immediately to have a positive impact on your organization’s future.
Finance professionals with decision-making responsibility.
- Identify 5 qualities needed for 21st century leadership
- Move from being a disliked cost center to an appreciated, value-adding resource within your organization
- Develop specific skills and techniques to increase efficiency, collaboration, strategic planning, employee motivation and persuasive communication
- Key strategic roles with the greatest impact to your organization
- Skills you need to move you and your department into the future
Course materials are distributed electronically. To access the materials visit njcpa.org/MyEvents. Download to your laptop or tablet prior to the seminar, handouts are added as received.
Help Feed Those in Need
- The NJCPA Emerging Leaders Council is hosting a Food Drive to benefit the Community FoodBank of New Jersey. Please bring your nonperishable items and canned goods to this event. Peanut butter and tuna fish are always needed.